Monday, December 22, 2008

Spurgeon's sermons online

BROTHER O'DONNELL HAS 53 VOLUMES
OF CHS' SERMONS ONLINE [12/22--2008]

Here's the latest report from Brother Emmett O'Donnell of Kerrville, Texas who is continuing to work on putting the entire set of C. H. Spurgeon's sermons on the Internet:

I am pleased to report that our Master in me has completed 53 volumes of Brother Spurgeon’s sermons and they are all, by His Grace, on the site in individual pdf format.

Each time I write you about these volumes, because of them my love for our Savior has grown. Isn’t it amazing that the Lord is using the writings of Brother Spurgeon to fulfill in me the prayer of Paul to the Ephesians in Ephesians 3:17-19? That is my prayer for you and your readers, my dear Brother.

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to God the Father!
Not Mary. Not Moses. Not Mohammed.
JESUS CHRIST is the only way.
(John 14:6).

Brother Emmett O'Donnell
emmettod@ktc.com

Over 3,000 free C.H. Spurgeon sermons in today’s language.
http://www.spurgeongems.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home