Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bloggers in the SBC

The Texas Observer has profiled SBC bloggers Brother Wade Burleson and Brother Ben Cole. Burleson and Cole are charter members of what I call the "I'm Ungrateful and I Hate Paige Patterson Club." Check out, Don't Stop Believing: Renegade Bloggers Besiege the Southern Baptist Convention.

Cole has made much of his former affiliation with Dr. Patterson. How much of what Cole says is true? The Observer reports that "Patterson now denies that he had any substantial relationship with Cole. 'I've tried to think how much time I spent with him, but it was very little,' he says."

Charles

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 14, 2007 1:34:00 PM, Blogger wadeburleson.org said...

I offer a major correction to your post. Not only have I never spoken a negative word against Paige Patterson, I have on many occasions affirmed my love for him.

Blessings,

Wade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home