Monday, September 26, 2011

Catching Up

By necessity, the past few years I fell behind as to what was going on in the Baptist blogosphere. I have a lot of catching up to do and don't really know where to begin.

Sharing Jesus with people who have never heard of Him is certainly more rewarding than blogging or reading blogs. There are people groups around the world who have never heard of Jesus. I pray that He might use us to reach the lost for Him!

However, my absence from this blog has only intensified my belief that The Flounders and their floundering followers is a dangerous movement in Southern Baptist life. Their influence has destroyed and split more churches than anything in recent memory. I also still believe that Southern Seminary under Dr. Al Mohler has greatly contributed to our decline in baptisms. Their extreme Calvinist theology is growing, not diminishing, among pastors. For the most part, these pastors are not evangelistic in any sense except in their own deceived minds.

God bless Bob Ross. I may never get around to reading all of his posts over the past few years but I know he has continued to sound the alarm. God bless bloggers such as Peter Lumpkins. I read some of Peter's old posts the past few weeks and he has given James White and the Founders fits!

The Calvinist Flyswatter may still have work to do. Pray for us.

Charles