Tuesday, September 06, 2011

I'm back

A long time ago, a guy who had a blog neglected to keep secure backup copies of his passwords. The guy had a data crash and then took a trip to a far away land where he was able to share the good news of Jesus Christ. Upon returning from the far away land, the guy asked someone smarter than him to help retrieve files from the crashed data drive. The smart guy was not only able to retrieve files but also passwords.

I'm back! What have I missed? The Flounders seem as confused as ever. I hope to continue some blogging but it may be slim pickings for a while. Now where did I put that flyswatter?

Also to Brother Bob Ross: Thank you and bless you!

Charles

P.S. Pray for our brothers and sisters at the IMB! They are doing a great work.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 06, 2011 8:32:00 PM, Blogger Ian D. Elsasser said...

Charles,

It is really good to hear from you. Bob and I were concerned that something bad had befallen you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home