Sunday, December 07, 2008

Comments?

CONCERNING THE "COMMENTS"
ON THE CALVINIST FLYSWATTER

Those who have been familiar with the Flyswatter for very long are aware of the fact that Charles started this blog nearly three years ago, and has control over it. A few months ago, he permitted me to have access to post articles, but I have no access in regard to comments any more than any one who reads this post. Charles controls the posting of comments by readers other than those I write.

I have no knowledge in regard to the reason for Charles' absence from activity on this blog. I just hope it is not for some detrimental reason, such as a major health problem. I patiently wait and pray for his return to his normal administration over the blog and the comments.

If anyone wishes to have a comment posted, you can address it to my email, and I will post it. My address is:
pilgrimpub@aol.com

-- Bob L. Ross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home