Monday, September 17, 2012

Son of Bob Ross Goes To Be With The Lord

Brother Bob Ross' son, Michael Joseph Ross, went to be with the Lord on September 5th.  I have not been "Flyswatting" for a couple of weeks and so did not hear of his dead until just today.  Our prayers are with Brother Bob and his family.

Many of you know that Brother Bob has had some eye trouble and so does not blog as frequently as in days past.  We miss his insights and pray for the strengthening and healing of his eyesight.

God bless you, Brother Bob, during this time.

Charles

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 24, 2012 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Bob L. Ross said...

Thanks for your comments, Charles, and thanks for your prayers.

I hope this reaches. I have not done this for so long I don't know if I am doing it right! -- Bob L. Ross

 

Post a Comment

<< Home